1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT: I live with my boyfriend of 3 yrs, Jason, two cats (Ruca and Psyche), a tree frog (Hopper), and occasionally my boyfriend's son Austin
2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?: Cause Celeb by Helen Felding (author of Bridget Jone's Diary)
3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: The one I'm using at work has my management companies logo on it. ALCO Management, Inc.
5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE: O, yeah I'm a sucker for Oprah's mag.
6.FAVORITE SMELL: rain
8.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: depression
9.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP?: "What's that noise?"
10.FAVORITE COLORS?: jewel colors (sapphire, ruby, plum)
11.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?: as many as I can get away with, usually 4-5
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Lukas for a boy, Rain for a girl
13.WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?: love and truth
14.DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB? Hate it, which is a shame cause I'm actually pretty good at it.
15.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?: Chocolate, always and forever
16.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Sometimes, although everyone tells me I drive like a granny
17. HOW MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR FAMILY? I grew up with a family of 5, mom, dad, and two brothers.
17.FAVORITE KIND OF STORM? Rain storms of course! But no lightening! Scary!
19.IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE?: Stephen King!!! And of course BILLY BOYD!!!
20.FAVORITE DRINK?: hmmm....does sweet tea count?
22.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?: always, but they can't be just steamed
23.IF YOU HAD ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: A professional author
24. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: What do you mean, IF I could? I dye mine so much, I've forgotten my roots. But I always go red, dark auburn, or a bright trendy red.
25. FAVORITE FOOD? mmmm....anything italian...mmmmm
26.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY, OR HALF FULL?: half full (feels half empty but I need to realize I'm halfway there)
27.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?: Almost always
28.WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?: God, do you really want to go there? knitting needles, head string, car magazines, boyfriends clothes, and of course a crop of dust bunnies
29.FAVORITE NUMBER?: 3
30.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?: figure skating
31. PAPER OR PLASTIC? neither if I can help it, try to use a grocery bag that expands
32.IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?: cat, lazy, pampered, and fat
33.WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?: December 23rd
34.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED/INVOLVED?: I've been dating Jason for over two years, living together almost the whole time. We met on our first day of work at a call center and have been inseparable since, and boy are his elbows starting to hurt
35.NAME A PERSON WHO HAS CHANGED YOUR LIFE: god, there has been too many.....I don't want to cop out on this one, but everyone I meet has changed my life.....Probably one of the biggest was Brandon: exfiance. Made me realize that I can be myself and get by with it. Gave me love I never expected.....and then trampled my heart that left a bruise for 7 yrs.
36.FAVORITE FLOWER: Blue rose
37. FAVORITE MOVIE? LOTR 1, 2, 3, and my alltime favorites Dead Poet's Society, Wizard of Oz, and The Sound of Music
39. FAVORITE GUILTY PLEASURE?: Chocolate, There, and writing
40.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT?: Psychology and the occult
41.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Olive Garden, how I miss you!
42. WHO IS THE WILDEST PERSON YOU KNOW? uhm....uhm....geez....I don't know many wild people, probably each and every one of my friends on There