Bold the songs you like.
Underline your favourite.
Strike through the songs you loathe.
and my own special rule for me, so as to waste more time, is to make little comments in italics when it strikes my fancy
1. Gangsta's Paradise, Coolio Back in the early days of college at EKU, we had these friends that we used to smoke and get pot from (which crazily enough they lived in an apartment complex that happens to be owned by my current company muhahahah) and one of the girls (who I had a huge crush on) used to sing/rap this song with this hilarious contrived lisp. To this day I crack up when I hear it.
2. Waterfalls, TLC
3. Creep, TLC
4. Kiss From A Rose, Seal
8. Take A Bow, Madonna I adored this song much more than I should have, but then I always was a Madonna whore.
13. Freak Like Me, Adina Howard
15. I Can Love You Like That, All-4-One I hate to admit this one, but I used to just sing this one out very loudly.
16. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?, Bryan Adams
19. Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Nicki French This has to be a remake, there's no way that song came out in 1995
21. You Are Not Alone, Michael Jackson
22. Hold My Hand, Hootie and The Blowfish
24. Here Comes The Hotstepper, Ini Kamoze
25. Candy Rain, Soul For Real
26. Let Her, w Hootie and The Blowfish
27. I Believe, Blessid Union Of Souls
31. Colors Of The Wind, Vanessa Williams
32. Someone To Love, Jon B.
34. If You Love Me, Brownstone
35. In The House Of Stone And Light, Martin Page
37. Baby, Brandy
38. Run Away, Real McCoy
39. As I Lay Me Down, Sophie B. Hawkins
41. December, Collective Soul
43. Shy Guy, Diana King
44. I'm The Only One, Melissa Etheridge One of the best songs ever.
45. Every Little Thing I Do, Soul For Real
47. Big Poppa / Warning, Notorious B.I.G.
48. Sukiyaki, 4 P.M.
49. I Wanna Be Down, Brandy
50. I'll Make Love To You, Boyz II Men I only like this song because it's so hilarious in it's drama
52. Hold On, Jamie Walters
54. The Rhythm Of The Night, Corona
56. Scream / Childhood, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson
57. Freek'n You, Jodeci
58. I Wish, Skee-lo
59. Believe, Elton John
61. You Don't Know How It Feels, Tom Petty
63. Tootsee Roll, 69 Boyz I only like this one because it reminds me of being in Spain and that crazy guy with us decided to sing and dance the Tootsee Roll in the middle of the street in Madrid. Funniest thing ever.
66. Can't You See, Total
67. All I Wanna Do, Sheryl Crow
69. Come And Get Your Love, Real McCoy
71. Secret, Madonna
73. Feel Me Flow, Naughty By Nature
74. Every Day Of The Week, Jade
75. The Sweetest Days, Vanessa Williams
78. No More "I Love You's", Annie Lennox
80. Constantly, Immature
81. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, U2
83. Ask Of You, Raphael Saadiq
84. Sugar Hill, Az
85. Good, Better Than Ezra
87. Turn The Beat Around, Gloria Estefan
89. 1st Of Tha Month, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
90. Like The Way I Do If I Wanted To, Melissa Etheridge
91. I Live My Life For You, Firehouse
93. Cotton Eye Joe, Rednex
95. I'll Stand By You, Pretenders
97. Give It 2 You, Da Brat
98. Best Friend, Brandy
99. Misery, Soul Asylum
Guess I didn't really like the songs that year.