1. What was the first car your family had? First one I remember was some kind of big ol' gold boat like car. Have no clue what it was.
2. What was the name of your first pet and why? We had goldfish that I remember, but they didn't last long because my little brother used to take them out of the tank and watch them flop on the ground. First real pet we inherited with our first house, a orange tabby named Ted. The former owners named him. First one I named was our dog Spike, who I tried to name after the dog in the Mr. T cartoon, but ended up naming after the kid :).
3. What did you want to be when you grew up? Better question is when? I changed my mind about a million times. There was cheerleader, school teacher, nun, writer, and psychologist.
4. What was the name of your elementary school? St. Augustine Elementary
5. Who was your first best friend? Hmmmmm.....I guess Belinda, she was there since 2nd grade :).
6. Are you still friends today, and if not, what happened? Not really, we were until I was about 22, and then I moved, haven't heard much from her since.
7. What was your favorite board game? I loved Life when I was little, but later and now it's Clue and Trivial Pursuit
8. Did you play house or other make believe games? Constantly! I made up games all the time. The one that makes Mom laugh the most is that my younger brother and I used to go around playing games saying that our names were Johnny and Lisa Spalding. We did everything. I used to make him help me act out scenes from my favorite movies :) heheh. I miss that :)
9. Were you a Dungeons and Dragons geek? No but I always thought it seemed cool.
10. Did you sleep with stuffed animals as a kid? Not really...maybe really young, but even then I preferred a pillow
11. Do you still sleep with stuffed animals? lol...nope, still the trusty pillow.
12. Who was the first person you looked up to when you were younger? My grandmother Ball....thought she was the greatest smartest person on Earth
13. Who was your favorite relative? My cousin Jenny, but not liking her so much now.
14. Were you short or tall in elementary school? I used to be the tallest person in class, but stopped growing in 4th grade, shortly there after became a shorty :).
15. Were you teased in school? Yes and no. I was pretty much just ignored, but some teasing
16. What was the name of your favorite teacher? Had too many of those :)...Mrs. Smith was the last one
17. What was the name of your least favorite teacher? Mrs. Gardner, the bitch
18. What was your best subject in school? Would it be conceited to say all of them? no, loved art and music, and in Highschool English :)
19. What was your worst subject in school? Well I hated Math and PE
20. Did you do well in Physical Education? God no...was always chubby and clumsy
21. Were you clumsy when you were younger? Stop reading my previous entries! Hell yes, still am...but i long for gracefullness
22. Who was your favorite band as a kid? lol....uhm....well I loved the Beatles, and adored Elvis, but was fanatical over New Kids on the Block
23. What was your favorite movie as a kid? When I was little? The Sound of Music, and is still in the top 10
24. Did your parents read to you? Of course!
25. Did you have a favorite book? Hmmm...not that I know of until I was older...maybe my mom can tell me
26. What was your favorite restaurant as a kid? probably McDonald's...it's the sugar
27. What TV or movie star did you have a crush on? Damn, do I have to list? let's see River Phoenix, Kirk Cameron, Johnny Depp, uhhhhmmmm, Johnathon Brandis (he was a big one for me, can't believe he's dead :( ] Will Wheaton, and omg David Hasselhoff (LOL!), the list goes on and on
28. Do you now wonder what you were thinking? For some of them yes hehe
29. Who was your first crush in school? So so many...hmmm...first was....omg (*hides*) Leon Mattingly...and I couldn't stand him a year later
30. As a child, what kind of car did you want when you grew up? A limo
31. Did your parents spank you? Only once, and then I decided never again.
32. Did your parents fight a lot when you were a kid? Hah! No answer
33. Did your parents get divorced or stay married? Still married
34. If they got divorced, how old were you when it happened? N/A
35. Did you ever run away from home? Not that I remember
36. How old were you when/if you first got glasses? 15?
37. Did you need braces or a retainer? Braces for 9 months (should have been longer) and retainer for 2 years
38. If you're male, how old were you when you had your first wet dream? N/A
39. Both sexes when did you start shaving? hmmm...it was late cause mom wouldn't let me, 6th grade? like 12-13
40. Girls when did you start wearing a bra? 4th grade...i was mortified
41. What was your first kiss like? wow, just wrote this up for someone tonight lol....let me copy and paste :) ok...I was a chubby 12 yr old at my cousin's house. She had me hang out with her and her bf, who had brought along a 19 yr old friend. It was summer, nice and cool outside. The 19 yr old and I were talking about music and stuff (what the hell ever you talk about to a 12 yr old lol). We look over and my cousin and her bf were making out, I laughed. He asked if I'd ever been kissed, and I lied and
said "Sure loads of times". So he reaches over and kisses me. I don't think I moved, so no bumping noses or heads or anything. A few seconds later I got my
first french kiss too (should be illegal at that age lol). Mine wasn't anything spectacular, but was memorable. (and mom don't kill me :) you know how those New Haven boys are lol)
42. What did you do on your first date? uhm....went to his house for a movie
43. How old were you when you first drank? 18 at the Phantom of the Opera with my parents...had two glasses of wine and got all buzzy
44. Where was your first house? First I remember was the one we rented in Lebanon Ky, right out of town. First owned was right after on a knob in the woods in central KY :). Mom's still there.