I hate to input any of my number crunching until I can truly start my diet change and tracking, but in order to preserve the progress so far, I am putting them here. As my best friend has said in her own body change journey, sometimes the best way to make yourself accountable is to post the journey for all to see, failures and successes combined.
Yesterday I went shopping with my parents for shorts because I've gained so much weight over the last 7 years that I couldn't fit into any of the few pairs of shorts that I own. I found out that while I fit in an XL shirt it shows a bit too many rolls for my taste, and I was able to wear size 18 shorts but again too tight for maximum comfort. Therefore I'm putting my beginning clothing sizes for this journey at XXL and size 20W. Makes me sad, but it's an improvement to the 22-24's and 2XL's that I have been wearing. I still need to borrow a clothing tape measure in order to do body measurements, but at least I have a little something to go by.
Therefore, my to do list for the start of this journey includes:
1. tape measure for current body measurements
2. Pictures of full body to compare to
3. Site of information for accurate calorie counting
4. Find online food journal (necessity that this be free) or at least a good site on making my own
5. Implements with which to accurately measure food
6. Set small and long term goals and rewards in writing in order to motivate
That's all of them that I can think of at the moment, but may have to add to that list as time goes by.
( the number crunch and notes for selfCollapse )